wii questions

buffs11

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
McAlester, OK
i am about to be getting a wii for christmas and i was wondering if you guys could find out some stuff for me?
1. Could you look in the weather channel settings for location and see if McAlester, Ok. is one of the options.
2. Is the internet channel worth the money?
3. What is the best game?

i dont know about first one but internet channel is worth the money and best game would be metroid prime 3 but if u like shooters wait for medal of honor heroes 2. it has online play. it comes out on nov 13. also super mario galaxy is also great. rep me if it helps you. just click on the green mushroom.if this helped u, just click on the green mushroom under my profile.

1: i wont look for you cause my wiis not hooked up to the net at the moment (i use a wired connection) but i can almost guarentee you its in there. if not, you just pick a city thats close enough to you. (forgt what i had to do, i dont use it cause itspointles really, just trn on your t.v. lol)

2: its only 5 dollars worth of Wii points. i use it every now and then when i want to check out wiichat from my room or something. its nice to surf the net on your t.v. so id say yeah, its worth it.

3: best game that wll be out by the time you get your wii is Medal of honor heros 2. or galaxy some will say, or maybe metroid, but my vote is for MOD:H2 or Resident evil 4, or Residnt Evil: umbrella chroicles. and of course brawl is out next year and Guitar hero 3 is already out, love that game, theres just so many cool games to come by christmas time.

answere to 3- there are alot of goo0d games out for it right now, and alot more to come, batalion wars 2, mp3, tp, re4 and soon you can get galaxy and brawl

Quite a few good games to choose from, some will be available by the time you get it.

Super Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime
Zelda
Super Mario Galaxy
Medal Of Honor 2
Man Hunt 2

I can't answer the first one.
But I will answer the other two.

Internet is worth the 500 points yes, its fast and a cool feature to have.
I was watching some youtube videos on it the other day.
It is almost like a computer in the sense, you can add your favorite site to your favorites for easy browsing.

And there are plenty games out now.
Zelda and Metroid are phenomenal.
Super Mario Galaxy is coming out soon and looks great.
And from what I have heard Battalion Wars 2 and Guitar Hero 3 are great.

Brawl is also coming out next year along with a new Mario Kart.
So the good games are coming.

Back