Wii-quests

SixStringedStress

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I am a satisfied owner of a Wii console, but on launch day I was disappointed that Dragon Quest: Swords wasn't released on launch day. I know it's meant to be a Dragon Quest spin-off that doesn't play exactly like the main Dragon Quest games, but I still want it.

Not only that, I would like a Dragon Quest anthology to be released on the Wii. Or, at the very least copies of Dragon Quest 5 and 6 (never before released in the U.S.) on the DS not unlike the updated Final Fantasy 3 we recieved in November.

Anyway, that's my 'wii-quest'. Feel free to reply on this or any 'wii-quests' of your own.

P.S.

Where's a Castlevania anthology when you need one?

SixStringedStress said:
on launch day I was disappointed that Dragon Quest: Swords wasn't released on launch day.
lol i like that sentence
also i like "wii-quest", it reminds me of when we were camping out for our wiis and i kept making jokes like "it's a good thing WII got here so early"
lol, so lame but also so funny

surprisejimmy said:
lol i like that sentence
also i like "wii-quest", it reminds me of when we were camping out for our wiis and i kept making jokes like "it's a good thing WII got here so early"
lol, so lame but also so funny

umm actually... you mean so lame... and not funny

All right already. Does anyone feel like posting a REquest reply?

Note: The wii-quest was mostly to signify how much I want Dragon Quest games on the Wii.

Last edited:
Back