Wii Racing Game

f1982

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
I was wondering of the few racing games out there, which would you say was the best overall.
I've not played one yet, but have heard bad things about all of them.
Are there any that are quite good?
Cheers.

Excite Truck

Meant to be REALLY fast and fun
Also using an SD card you can put music on an SD card and play that music when in the game :)

Wii_Smurf said:
Excite Truck

Meant to be REALLY fast and fun
Also using an SD card you can put music on an SD card and play that music when in the game :)
HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DID YOU DO THAT =S?

Basically your decision is between Need for Speed and Excite Truck because the other racers suck. Need for Speed is fun, Excite Truck is more fun, it just depends if you care about realism.

Yea, I need to pick up Excite Truck, I heard that games is pretty good. But I didnt know about the mp3 feature that came with it... SWEET!!!!! but are you certain of this? Can anyone confirm?

I bought Excite Truck over a week before I got my Wii. Was that amped to play it. OMG it is the best racing game I've played. Some have said Carbon sucks but I haven't played it. No urge to play Monster 4x4. Pro GT caught my eye by the Skyline on the cover, but HOW IN THE HELL ARE THE GRAPHICS THAT SHITTY?

I was kinda expecting most people to say excite truck. I had heard from people however that the gameplay is just too fast to make it a good racing game. Is this true?

theangelwing said:
Yea, I need to pick up Excite Truck, I heard that games is pretty good. But I didnt know about the mp3 feature that came with it... SWEET!!!!! but are you certain of this? Can anyone confirm?
mp3 works i know as ive got the game and i only use my own music

IGN said:
The following is taken directly from the final Excite Truck instruction booklet:

Excite Truck allows you to listen to your personal MP3 music files during the game. By inserting an SD Card into your Wii console, you can choose the music you want to hear.

heres the link http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/745/745360p1.html

reply to f1982
f1982 said:
I was kinda expecting most people to say excite truck. I had heard from people however that the gameplay is just too fast to make it a good racing game. Is this true?
excite truck is not too fast. it takes a couple of races to get used to the controlls

Last edited:
lol ive never played excite truck without my music so i dont even know what the music on there is like (but the sd mp3 feature is great and i hope to see it in more games)

f1982 said:
I had heard from people however that the gameplay is just too fast to make it a good racing game. Is this true?

No way.. this is what MAKES the game is so fast it's like :yikes: woahhh. I love it. I am a fan of my racing games and this is by far THE best one I've ever played :D

Back