Wii Racing

Glynopolis

WiiChat Member
Jun 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7521-2416-4981-5242
So I was checking out some of the racing games for the other systems the other day, and i wondered if a serious racing game will ever come out for wii. Like xbox has games like dirt, or forza, and ps3 has the gran turismo series and the formula 1 game. But with wii's motion sensored controlls, do you think a good serious racing game is even possible

i think that it is possible, but being nintendo i do not think it is high on their priority list. i know i would like to see one, because i personally love racing games especially the forza games, and the gran turismo series are pretty fun. i think it would be cool if they could some how figure in the nunchuck into the driving scheme of the game, say as a shifter or something useful.

I wouldn't really want to play a racing game with the Wii's controls, I don't think they're suited. Plus I didn't buy it for those kinds of games, I've done all that with the PS2!!

Marc said:
I wouldn't really want to play a racing game with the Wii's controls, I don't think they're suited. Plus I didn't buy it for those kinds of games, I've done all that with the PS2!!

i agree, i mean i think it would be fun to play a simulator on the wii, but the wii is better suited for arcade style racing, which is what they have for the most part, a soft argument could be made for gt pro series, but i would definitely be interested in mario kart for the wii over a simulator.

Back