Wii re-stock in the UK?

Typhoon.

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
My Wii was preordered in mid November and still hasn't come despite its release on the 8th. The Twighlight Princess has arrived and I presume the other game orders will quite soon, but does anybody know when the Wii re-stocks in England? (My Wii was ordered at HMV, by the way)

Thanks

I talked to HMV not too long ago...they said they hadnt even got half way through their pre-orders yet...sorry m8, could be a while

I ordered from PCWorld Oct29th and recieved the Wii Dec8th. It was the bundle that included the Wii, extra wiimote, zelda and supermonkeyball.

Today I recieved another parcel. Not ordered and as of yet, not charged for. It has the exact same order number and everything. I think they aren't aware that they sent it.

The parcel includes a wiimote with wii play, a nunchuck, zelda and supermonkeyball. It's like my original order, except the Wii has been replaced with a nunchuck.

I wonder how many people have pre-ordered Wii's then recieved more than one. And how many of those have actually returned them!

The wiimote and nunchuck are going for about £70 on ebay, I'm sooo tempted to sell them, but at the moment, my conscience is winning.

Goots said:
The wiimote and nunchuck are going for about £70 on ebay, I'm sooo tempted to sell them, but at the moment, my conscience is winning.

Sorry but you can buy them for half the price at game or Virgin Megastores right now. Sell them both for £70 they will sell and you get £25 profit
get 2,000 points with that xD

I saw Wii-Motes eveywhere in Manchester today

Typhoon. said:
My Wii was preordered in mid November and still hasn't come despite its release on the 8th. The Twighlight Princess has arrived and I presume the other game orders will quite soon, but does anybody know when the Wii re-stocks in England? (My Wii was ordered at HMV, by the way)

Thanks

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY CALLING THE STORE OVER AND OVER AND OVER. THEY KNOW WHEN THEIR DELIVERY GUYS COME.

Well all i have to say is that the US has been getting a little bit here and there but i have no clue when u might get some more...i guess the just go around givin shipments

Wii_Smurf said:
Sorry but you can buy them for half the price at game or Virgin Megastores right now. Sell them both for £70 they will sell and you get £25 profit
get 2,000 points with that xD

I saw Wii-Motes eveywhere in Manchester today

Yeah I did actually mean £70 for the two, not each :)

I can't understand why they are selling on ebay for that much as they are all over Wrexham too, £29 for Wii remote with wii play, and £14.99 for the nunchuck.

Perhaps elsewhere in the UK they aren't so common.

everybody i got my wii today on the 22nd from amazon try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x(10000000)

Back