Dec 20, 2006
Surfside Beach, SC
Wii Online Code
0792-2476-6769-9631
Direct from retailers all over the world, the latest next-gen console sales:

(click to make it bigger)

Capture2202_03_55.jpg

source link: http://www.vgcharts.org/?b=6

39million DS's???? Wow, thats 2/3 of the UK population.

By the way I'm not saying 2/3 of the ukpopulation own one, I realise these are worldwide sales. I just find it amazing that that many people own a DS.

deeman said:
39million DS's???? Wow, thats 2/3 of the UK population.

By the way I'm not saying 2/3 of the ukpopulation own one, I realise these are worldwide sales. I just find it amazing that that many people own a DS.
Jesus Christ.. 39Million!
And Player station lost a billion dollars from there console and sold 20million!
Surely those numbers are not correct.
Because Microsoft is not in the market :devil:

Also....that is a very interesting Firefox skin ^^

mrburns1.jpg

EXCELLENT....

So what are these? Monthly sales, yearly, since launch what the heck is the starting point??? I'm confused.

Also i noticed under the sales chart (if you click the link) that theres a news bit about how Nintendo is actually TRYING to get Grand Theft Auto on the Wii and isn't shying away from it. I think that's awesome. Nintendo's really trying to get rid of that "just for kids" image now that Reggies at the helm.

Darth_Zant said:
mrburns1.jpg

EXCELLENT....

So what are these? Monthly sales, yearly, since launch what the heck is the starting point??? I'm confused.

Also i noticed under the sales chart (if you click the link) that theres a news bit about how Nintendo is actually TRYING to get Grand Theft Auto on the Wii and isn't shying away from it. I think that's awesome. Nintendo's really trying to get rid of that "just for kids" image now that Reggies at the helm.

GTA wow.

GTA3 is online right? 0.0

Darth_Zant said:

Those numbers reflect sales from the date of release. So, for Xbox 360, from 05/06 or whenever it released, and for Wii/PS3 the numbers are from their Nov 06 release dates.

I would like to see one like this but since the wii has been released.

Anybody know where to see one or if there is one.

Would like to see how the other consoles has been effected since the release.

yeah i didnt know they had sold that many ds's either. its crazy. and theyre right, those numbers are from release dates of the consoles.

clearly ninny is on a roll!!!

6 million in 4 months and yet developers are still dismissing it as a fad, or a toy.

They are developing good titles for PS3, but yet, PS3 so far has flopped.

Where is the logic?

Back