Wii Registration

wiifreak9292

Banned
Dec 26, 2006
Wii Online Code
6893-8478-5967-8729
does ANYONE know how to register your wii on nintendo's site?? where is the serial code for the wii?

I've bought 5 Wii's but can only figure out how to register 1 under my logon... do I need to create additional accounts for each of my Wii's?

bdhobbs1 said:
I've bought 5 Wii's but can only figure out how to register 1 under my logon... do I need to create additional accounts for each of my Wii's?

No. On the Nintendo site, they have a "My Nintendo Systems" section. Register all of your systems there. You can also register specific games in there, too.

Paralex said:
No. On the Nintendo site, they have a "My Nintendo Systems" section. Register all of your systems there. You can also register specific games in there, too.
Actually yes.. you can only register one of each product to my knowledge

I think I wasn't clear, I have 5 wii's and it will only let me register 1 under my Nintendo account. So, do I need to create 5 accounts, so I can register each of them.

bdhobbs1 said:
I think I wasn't clear, I have 5 wii's and it will only let me register 1 under my Nintendo account. So, do I need to create 5 accounts, so I can register each of them.
Was i not clear enough?
Only one of each product can be registered.
Perhaps try puting two and 2 together?

Prez said:
Was i not clear enough?
Only one of each product can be registered.
Perhaps try puting two and 2 together?

I guess I need to create 4 additional accounts, geez, how inconvenient... oh and thanks for replying...

wiifreak9292 said:
where is the serial code for the wii?

Look on the bottom of your Wii,

ther will be what looks like a barcode, and a combination of letters and numbers.

Mine is like:

LU 304920 3023034 40321 9 (This isn't what it actually is, but it's in the same format)

Where the last 9 is in a square. It might be different for you.

Back