Wii Release Date/Price WITH MORE SOURCES

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it comes out before December in the EU and is about £200 I will be happy I think, at first for some reason I felt kind of dissapointed and I'm not sure why.I'm still excited as hell though, atleast I can def go ahead and get my DS next week...

Dossage said:
As long as it comes out before December in the EU and is about £200 I will be happy I think, at first for some reason I felt kind of dissapointed and I'm not sure why.
I agree, I want it under £200 and before december or my cat will have a infortunate aciident with fire and lawnmowers and bull :yesnod:

£200? I know the console manufacturers don't think much of us Europeans, but they'd have to be pretty mean to sell it for £67 more than in the US.

z6joker9 said:
Since a Supermoderator here assumes the news is wrong because he/she did not like it, here are more sources reporting on the release date and price originally reported in this thread

IGN

1up

Planet Gamecube

Punch Jump

Joystiq

Would you like more?
I can understand the super moderators scepticism on this issue, as each site has been previously known to post rumoured release dates, and have all posted the same source: The New York Times. If they're incorrect, then every website that posted this "news" also becomes incorrect, whether it be 1 or 1000. Likewise, part of the reason that Nintendo has not given any feedback on this is because it's busy with the conferences. Let's not forget that Nintendo said that a previous rumour was "way off" (citing a Mid November release date for US). I'm sure with that in mind, you'll forgive any person out there that is sceptic about this news.

EDIT: The 19th November appears to have been confirmed at the New York conference.
Source

Last edited:
Why you edited your original post to include official sources confuses me a little.

This thread was originally about the NY Times leaking the info, by removing that initial psot and adding links to the official sources now just makes it a rehash of what's been posted many times ealier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back