Wii release date to be unveiled tomorrow?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here's a photocopy of an internal memo sent around UK Virgin megastores. The memo details the use of 'Nintendo Wii Countdown Clocks' that will obviously ticker down to the official launch date/time of the wii console.

The memo also states that Nintendo will be contacting the aforementioned stores on the 14th August for installation of these timers.

Here's a list of the stores receiving the clocks:

Megastore
Piccadilly
Bluewater
Liverpool
Cribbs Causeway
Kings Road
Bournemouth
Leeds
Meadowhall
Birmingham

If anyone here in the UK lives close to these stores you might wanna go check them out tomorrow.

now people wont make any more threads about this topic. and now we will actually know when its coming out. if this memo is true

Tomorrow is my first school day!! no way!! well when I come from school plz someone PM me if that is true

wow, i hope its true cuz 2morow. That means 2morow is a very lucky day for me cuz im going to 6 flags (a really really huge amusement park for those of you who don't know) so I have 2 things to look forward to for 2morow.

please, any1 who lives in the UK, get the release date 2morrow and post it

BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY!!!!!!!!!

please!! i cant stand the wait! i gotta know when the wii is coming out!! i search every site on the internet that might give me the slightest clue!!

thank u

maybe a few hours, not days!!
PLEASE ANYONE WHO GOES TO THESE SHOPS FIND OUT THE TIME AND POST IT ON THIS THREAD. PLEASE !!!!

THANKYOU TO THOSE THAT WILL POST IT, THEY WILL EARN ULTIMATE RESPECT FROM ALL OF THIS SITE

hey everyone dont jump the gun the memo says that nintendo will contact them to orgasnize a countdown clock not we will deliver clocks with the release times on them tommorw so everyone i think they put the clocks when the rest of the world is told in september on in leipzig either one

Back