Wii release date to be unveiled tomorrow?

dam you england yet another thing taken from scotland im saying this because i think england is unfair to scotland just my opion dont flame me

yes wind farms way from the north of scotland were build on the islandd where my former house was not only that i heard it was not goin to scotland it was going to the center of london i had to move for the english so sorry if im bit moody

We will not know the Wii release date tommorrow. If you read the memo it says that Nintendo will contact the stores to arrange the installation of of clocks not to actually install them.

Meh. I may be wrong, which I hope I am.

P.S: I live near Birmingham so I may be able to check it out.

UPDATE

No.1
Apparently, Virgin Megastores across Europe, will be receiving, and supposedly installing, the Wii Countdown Clock today. If this story is infact true, then this could mean we could, potentially, know the date today, but of course it may just be that they are receiving and installing them today, but not turning them off. We also have a scan to back this story up.

Now
Regarding the subject of the Wii release date clocks, it has been confirmed that the clocks WILL be featured in stores, but they will not be activiated until Nintendo confirm the release date.
The clocks are for the purpose of raising customer awareness of the console.

So, we gotta wait for nintendo confirmation.

Back