Wii release date to be unveiled tomorrow?

It better not be! I start school tomorrow(tuesday) so I won't know if this clock thing happens so I need to be informed!!!

argh. so they have the countdown clocks, but arnt going to turn them on until Nintendo announces the date? thats stupid

<<<Finds cd with eruope on it
Starts playing that song
"do de do do do de do do do"

well well i just knew we would'nt know the release and i also know that the wii release date won't be confirmed until 2007 may and the wii will come out in like after the next summer:tard: ok that was'nt really true but it could happen with nintendo( not.
wii_clock.jpg

Ion! www.nintendowiifanboy.com has stolen your post ;)

Last edited:
no that wont happen i believe nintendo will release it before ps3 and yeah so dont get to upset think of what all those sill ps fanboys are like we are sure to get ours before there so lets be happy about that shall we

same here. why cant they end our misery!!! some1 tell us!! any1?? Shigeru Miyamoto?

Sam_Harris said:
no that wont happen i believe nintendo will release it before ps3 and yeah so dont get to upset think of what all those sill ps fanboys are like we are sure to get ours before there so lets be happy about that shall we
Totally, we'll rub it into their puny nerd faces until they cry...hehe.

Back