Wii Remaining #1 till 2011?

it was on the news that nintendo removed wii advertising recently lol, i thought WHY? they should still be able to advertise it,

i can see that happening with the wii holdong strong and the PS3 comin in a close 2nd..ought to be good to see the console war play out.

i fought metoer was going to hit in 2009..lol.

well i think most of these estimites are way to high.after nintendo start to keep some in stock(dont sell 100%) the sales for them will drop.

but i still see it runnig away with first place easily.

The USA is supposed to hit a massive oil crisis in 2008/2009. Followed by a great depression. We have over 35 million illegals in our country, and it'll be hell to figure out what to do with them long term. Plus we have the shrinking health care and social security funds. When I retire I won't have a social security, I'll be paying for my parent's social security all the way till age 50/60. Either way, seriously bad times ahead, and all those presidental canidates aren't brilliant, so we're boned... eventually. We could at least cut the military budget dramatically. We spend a trillion dollars alone in Iraq. That's enough money to get us all on electric cars in a single year.

At least I'd cut the military budget. Who needs a freaking defending (not invading) army when we can push button nuke or missle anyone into the stone age?

well that good for me(im in europe) and microsoft out the console war..hopefully ps3 dont make much sales so they dont make ps4 and nintendo win..everyone happy exept the daed people

Back