wii remote and Super Mario Bros.

e3e3e3e3e3 said:
i tried both of those options and i still have the same problem

thanks anyway

Did you find a solution to this problem yet? I'm having the same problem.

Nintendo still for some reason have failed to release Super Mario Bros in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. C'mon Nintendo, its about time you released it here...

Blue Sun said:
Nintendo still for some reason have failed to release Super Mario Bros in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. C'mon Nintendo, its about time you released it here...
I don't understand why they release a game in one region but not others. Why should us non-Americans have to wait for a game that the US already has?

Hotspur Warrior said:
I don't understand why they release a game in one region but not others. Why should us non-Americans have to wait for a game that the US already has?

Hey now... we don't have Donkey Kong Country yet... v_v

bigpileofwii said:
any body else feel like the wiimote sucks for Super Mario Bros. Especially running since the 1 and 2 buttons are side by side and not angled any

The wife and I have a hot date to try and get past 8-3 tonight, Damn hammer brothers !!!

And the controller is almost a duplicate in my mind in terms of button placement etc. I actually like this better

i know, its hard for me too, and im trying to get the classic controller and no one has it!!!!!!!

Yeah I was playing just today.
And I thought the same thing.
Not because of the angled.
I just thing the buttons and directional pad are too small to play them on.
It's awkward.

Back