Wii Remote Broke,can It Be Fixed??

glad I could help man. And thanks to Taills. If I didn't stalk ya, I wouldn't have known I helped this guy. :p

That's freaking awesome. Hey it works though took my truck to the NIssan dealership cause my disc changer stopped working (truck is 2 years old) and they said they'd have to replace it for $500. What the!? Anyways they said that it wasn't covered by warranty. So my buddy and I did the same. Whacked the heck out of it. Guess what? Worked... gotta love Man Law ways.

Sigh. Misinformation is rampant on this board.

The "accelerometers" are rated to withstand 10,000 Gs while powered (taken from the official datasheet). It can most likely handle twice that. There is only one 3 axis accelerometer IC in the Wiimote which is only 4mm square, I don't think it can get jammed.

Edit: Most likely the PCB would crack before anything else. If you are really curious Id take a magnifying glass and look for broken traces.

Last edited:
same problem also, called nintendo, they told me to smack the remote several times with my palm. lol

LMAOOOOO

Who just got pwned ciper?

Nintendo must just be really cheap then. They only installed the 1 G accelerometer.

lol...last thing twas a joke. All your info is correct. I'm just saying that you can know all of that.... but all you have to do is hit it.

Happened to another guy on the forum today too. Worked for him.

Back