Wii Remote Doesn Connect !

Amrinder28

WIIGOD
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0378-2240-9465-5724
Wii USB PORTS ??

Wut R Those Usb Ports Behind The Console For ??

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but from what I understand, you push the syncro buttons on both the wii and the wiimote. The one for the wii is under the flap on the front and the one for the wii remote is under the battery cover. Also, if you are in wii sports, on the side once you enter a sport and asks how many players you want, i think you can hold 1 and 2 on the new controller to make it connect. I'm not sure but you may be able to push 1 and 2 together at any time, I just know it tells you that you can do it in the wii sports. Hope this helps!:yesnod:

intekmdma said:
oh by the way, WELCOME TO THE WIICHAT FORUMS!!!

THANX MATE. I AM SERIOUSLE ENJOYIN SOME GAMES ON MY WII. I CALL IT a+ and much better than my 360. I LUV IT.

OWN - NFS CARBON CAREER = 70% complete - ROX
OWN - RED STEEL
OWN- GT pro - SUX
OWN- DRAGONBALL - SUX

AND YEAA. i got my WIIMOTE workin. Sycin don work. Just press the home button and go to remote settings- go to recconect and connect all the controlers u want. SO THAT U KNOW IN FUTURE. U CAN GO HOME BETWEEN ANY GAME. SO IT ROX....

THANX FOR ALL YA HELP

Amrinder28 said:
I Cant Coonect My Second Wii Remote ! Someone Plz Help Me And Tell Me How Do I Connect Or Power On My Second Remote. First Remote Works Fine.
Thanx In Advance

Try re-syncing the remote with the console. . .that will fix your problem.

Amrinder28 said:
THANX MATE. I AM SERIOUSLE ENJOYIN SOME GAMES ON MY WII. I CALL IT a+ and much better than my 360. I LUV IT.

OWN - NFS CARBON CAREER = 70% complete - ROX
OWN - RED STEEL
OWN- GT pro - SUX
OWN- DRAGONBALL - SUX

AND YEAA. i got my WIIMOTE workin. Sycin don work. Just press the home button and go to remote settings- go to recconect and connect all the controlers u want. SO THAT U KNOW IN FUTURE. U CAN GO HOME BETWEEN ANY GAME. SO IT ROX....

THANX FOR ALL YA HELP

Sounds good, hope a lot people will use this information instead of asking soo much. There should be a FAQ sticky somewhere

ok i have my wii remote and i lost first on so i bought new on and cant get it to connect. i can only go to wii menu. i tried to sinc it but it dident work. what should i do?:yesnod: help as fast as possable thanks!

Last edited:
Back