Wii Remote Issues no Power

Fog856

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2011
Hi!

So yesterday i was playing on my Wii and it was functioning properly except it kept saying that my Controlled or Nunchuk (I was using a Nunchuk) is not working and teh battery was low, so i thought its the low battery issue so I stopped playing and charged it. (Rechargable ftw) Today morning i try playing it only one remote works teh other doesn't work that is no blue light flashing nothing.

Step I Tried:

Removed all teh plugs re-plugged then pressed the sync together no effect.

Pretty bad.... I think you'll have to buy another one..
Btw.. that could be caused by a smack.

I would imagine that these rechargeable batteries have recharged and worked properly previously, yes?

Have you tried non-rechargeables, i.e. ones straight out of a pack you just bought?

Has either of the remotes suffered any sort of damage or blunt trauma as of late?

Erm.

The thing is I have TWO Wii remotes. The Wii Remote in the cover works. ( I have only one cover which i use for P1) And the one plain doesn't work. I just left it on my table and the next day I came it stopped functioning. The batteries I have used I have tried on P1 and they work so it's obviously P2's problem.

Hm... Well, it certainly is the remote's problem, then. How long ago did you get the second remote? You might be able to get a refund/replacement from whatever retailer you purchased it from.

Back