Wii Remote Jackets: When Will we Have Them?

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
I am wondering when they will arrive at our homes, for those of us who ordered them, so please, if you oredered one and receive it, post it here, because I, like others, have a problem with that in which I couldn't place the order correctly because of errors in the page, so I contacted Nintendo and they told me to try it again since they corrected it, well I still don't see my order in MyNintendo profile...Do some of you who ordered it cannot see it in there either?

did they ever send you an email? (to whatever email you have registered on your mynintendo profile) I received a conformation email with an order number, which you can then check the status by order number and zip code. Anyway hope this helps.
Oh and no havent received mine. My order got placed (the second time) on Oct 5th.

Oh thanks, but they did give me the code, but not by e-mail...where do you go to put the code?

I entered my order number and zip code but it said "page not found or does not exist" I guess I need them to send me the confirmation e-mail...but why haven't I gotten it yet?

Yes I would give them a call to ask what the deal is. I believe this is the correct number to reach them about the wii jacket orders: 866-431-8367 (skype history is helpful :smilewinkgrin: )

Well I sent them an e-mail instead...haven't replied yet

Oh ok cool, thanks, man! so I guess I'll get an e-mail like that soon.

i just filled out everything for me and it says at the bottom of the last page of order...

"Due to a high volume of orders being processed, there may be a delay in sending your order confirmation email."

ANTHONYBEST1 what day did you place your order? I havent received any shipping conf. email. Im just curious-want to make sure I dont have to call and correct stuff.

Well i placed my order on the 5th, and on Nintendos website under order tracking for the wii jacket offer, it still says this for me:
Order Date: 10/05/2007.
Ship Via: MAIL
Tracking #: Not Available
Shipment Date:
Part # Description Quantity Price USD
64786 WII REMOTE JACKET ACCESSORY 4 $0.00
64787 MANUAL, WII REMOTE JACKET ACC... 1 $0.00

Well I'm just glad to know I wasn't the only one..

I have yet to get mine also. Are they even any good? I mean everyone is making a big deal of it but no one knows if they are even any good.

chill out guys. We were all told 2-4 weeks after the 14th. We haven't even reached the minimum date yet.

Back