wii remote jackets!

wii7036

wiisupernerd
Sep 12, 2007
Hillsborough
Wii Online Code
1147-8411-9710-7036
nintendo just released the new wii jacket. it is a protective cover for your wii remotes. released at 8:00am today! the web is nintendo.com then click on the wii remote offer icon. this is free for wii owners that got their wii before 8:00am today. i want this[i loose grip of my remote all the time] thanks, wii7036

ps. i do NOT work for nintendo;)

This was the surprise everyone...happy now?

The jackets are ugly, but I will be getting them since they are free. It's always nice getting something big in the mail. OH and I thought the surprise had to do something with connect24. Oh well :yesnod:

Practice Safer Play! Wrap it before you wack it!

I can't knock the free protective condoms for my Wii Wii-mote, you should always wrap it before you play. ;)

Let down again...Ninty makes promises and we envision the grandest of things only to be let down when it's only a crappy jacket.
When are they going to live up to our expectations.

^I highly doubt this is what Reggie was referring to.

Good to see, thanks for posting.

That is the ugliest wiimote sleeve that I have ever seen! Even the 3rd party ones look better!

Hey, i cant complain, its FREE so its for me

Anyone else having a hard time placing an order for these? I entered my serial number and I got an error message. Now it's telling me that "Our records indicate that your request for additional Wii Remote Jacket(s) has exceeded the maximum quantity allowed per Wii serial number."

danib62 said:
Anyone else having a hard time placing an order for these? I entered my serial number and I got an error message. Now it's telling me that "Our records indicate that your request for additional Wii Remote Jacket(s) has exceeded the maximum quantity allowed per Wii serial number."
I had the same problem, just call Nintendo and they will resolve it.

Back