wii remote jackets!

I sorta got a feeling that Nintendo either made it on the spot or had it waiting for a situation like this. When they realized we wanted the September Suprise they just used this as a excuse. If there was no talk of the September Suprise they probley would have waited until Christmas and givin it out has a Christmas Present, Who agrees?

Quite frankly, even though they are free, I don't want something so ugly in my house at all. I already have a protective cover for the main wiimote, so I'm not having something so ugly in my house. I mean come on Nintendo, Wiimote condams?

tHEY ARE UGY BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY THEY ARE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much are they to buy for a new Wii owner?

I don't think they're ugly at all. o_O If it fits comfortably, then I couldn't care less either way. It actually looks kind of cool to me. All gelly and stuff. ^^v

I agree they are big and bulky. I own 4 wiimotes and they sit on a narrow shelf near our TV and this extra bulk will cause them all to not fit on the shelf or have them falling off the narrow shelf.

They ought to include a free matching nunchuck jacket as well. I got 4 of those too and they're gonna be naked. I haven't seen silicone nunchuck skins sold seperately in stores or online anywhere.

In reguards to the latest wrist straps. I was in Best Buy recently and they had zillions of new wiimotes. All of them had just the simple slider clasps. Two of my own wiimotes have locking clasps but they came from the original Wii Console Unit and the "Play/Wiimote" pack.

did anyone get the confirmation email by ordering online? havent gotten mine yet..maybe its because of all the people ordering at once or somethin?

Yep! I got my confirmation page about my order. I dont owe a thiiiiig. They are funny looking. But, hey..if you are giving them away for free, You dont have to tell me twice to get them. YANK! lol!:smilewinkgrin:

If ur in the UK how do u order them cuz on that little form with the serial number and stuff it only says US and Canada.

I have 3 motes and tried to order three jackets. I got an error telling me that I had exceeded the maximum order number and that I should wait 24 Hours and try again...

What phone number do I need to call?

Last edited:
FoxRox said:
I have 3 motes and tried to order three jackets. I got an error telling me that I had exceeded the maximum order number and that I should waid 24 Hours and try again...

What phone number do I need to call?

Yea i got the samething...i emailed them and the told me to try it again 24 hrs later and if it still doesnt go through to call them 425- 885- 7529 is the number they gave me...ill try to place the order again when i get home from work, and let u know.

I had the same issue and called them up and they put through my order for me. Took me less then 5 minutes since I didn't even need to hold.

I'll pass on these even though they are free. I only have 2 wiimotes and they are easily distinguishable because mine has the black/gray silicone cover and my wife's has the pink silicone cover. I prefer the slim look.

Back