Wii Remote potential

cnlifeasitis

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
What game ideas and uses can you see for the Remote?

We know and have seen:

Sword-welding (Zelda)
Ball-throwing (Madden)
Shooting (Wii Play... imagine Point Blank on the Wii!!!)

My thoughts:

Footy games:
Remote = held so that it is vertical, and flick the remote in any direction to kick the ball, holding down different buttons to do different types of passes or shootin
Nunchuk = 360 degree movement with the C or Z button to tackle

Arcade conversion:
Holding the Wii Remote vertically like a joystick and then having an extension to the remote for a pad with six buttons.
Games like Tekken and Streetfighter become real arcade experiences.

cnlifeasitis said:
What game ideas and uses can you see for the Remote?

We know and have seen:

Sword-welding (Zelda)
Ball-throwing (Madden)
Shooting (Wii Play... imagine Point Blank on the Wii!!!)

My thoughts:

Footy games:
Remote = held so that it is vertical, and flick the remote in any direction to kick the ball, holding down different buttons to do different types of passes or shootin
Nunchuk = 360 degree movement with the C or Z button to tackle

Arcade conversion:
Holding the Wii Remote vertically like a joystick and then having an extension to the remote for a pad with six buttons.
Games like Tekken and Streetfighter become real arcade experiences.
good idea with the joystick idea, but it may be touchy since there wont be walls to stop the wiimotes movement, but whats youre difference between Madden and "footy", if you are referring to football...

you need to get out of the house you retard lol. footy is soccer which should actually be called football but we americans are stupid.

Love this video came out before the wii was released some exellent ideas in here:
Linkafied

I think they should make a Wii shoe, specially designed for kicking games such as soccer. That would be awesome :thumbsup:

Yeah, I had thought about a way to attach the nunchuck to one ankle and the wiimote to the other for running/kicking/etc. A harness of sorts, maybe? The motion sensor has endless possibilities... I'm hoping that withing a year or so that they will have perfect the controllers to have no wire between the wiimote and nunchuck.

Back