wii remote problems

thephotographer

WiiChat Member
Apr 15, 2007
Fl, USA
my little brother just got a wii yesturday and he messed with the remote and now it wont work. when you hit a button the lights at the bottum flash.... :frown2:

this happened to mine and all it needed was some new batteries and to reconnect it to the wii , might not be the same problem but its worth a try . they seem to suck the life out of batteries so im on the hunt for a wii mote charger quick i think it will save me loads on batteries anyway . good luck

Actually this happens from time to time. In fact it happened to me yesterday. I called Nintendo. They told me to turn on the Wii , wait for the screen that says " Press A" to go away. That takes like five minutes. Then you have open up the battery cover on the wiimote, and press the little red button, that says ssync. Then you wait like 22 seconds, then open the SD card panel on the front oof the Wii, and press the red sync button there. It will take about a minute, but then after that your Wii mote should be synced back with your Wii. If it does not work. Unplug your ii while its on, from the wall. Wait like 30 seconds, then plug it back. After that do the steps I said earlier. I hope this helped you.

(This is what Nintendo themselves told me over the phone, so I hope it works...)

okay so the first time it didnt work but i unplugged and replugged in the Wii and i will try it again...

I am glad to have helped. I hope it does not happen again, but it already happened twice to me...

Back