Wii remote rechargeable?

I say rechargeable batteries after all this is next gen techonlogy that were talking about, I don't care how cheap the system is every new system controller can be recharged why should the wii be an execption?

Anyone think were going to see a Play'n'Charge kit, like the one for the Xbox 360, that would allow you to plug it in to one of the two USB ports and it would recharge the batteries as you play?

At the same time, that would look pretty ugly, but since the nunchuk is being supplied power by the Wiimote, I guess there would only be one wire from the Wiimote to the back of the Wii.

ing%20concept%20dock%20revolution%20mando-thumb.jpg

Supermariomp3 said:
Thnx supermariomp3 for the picture :) and yes, thats the way we recharge the batteries, and something else, there is another one which is not used for individual controllers, is used for up to 4 controllers rechargable at the same time

It might just be me but that looks a bit strange

I only noticed because the shadow inside the cord looks a bit strnage migth just be a concpet

that looks like a fake. ive seen it somewhere before. you would need two wiimotes in order to keep playing sorta like what ghghgh14702 said. let one charge while you played with the other.

Yeh theres a 'charger' that can hod four, would that mean you'd need eight if you were playing with friends??

Back