Wii remote rechargeable?

and now with the wii, you dont have to worry about messing up any cords. pretty much all of it is wireless

I hope ,someday, everything is wireless and we don't have to live in a world with all the cords getting tangled. someday...

yeh fun fun fun, and just a side question does anyone no how long the cord between the wiimote and the nunchuck are

deity_link said:
yeh fun fun fun, and just a side question does anyone no how long the cord between the wiimote and the nunchuck are
it looks like about a foot but i havent held them in my hand so i dont know

I just had a thourght does anyone shake the controller violently when they screw up or something not working properly, I know me and most of my mates do. Well with the wii theat'd be weird you'd screw up then screw up further....
ir I might just have eaten some off cheese so don't mind me

Mr_Stoukaph said:
heh ^_^' i do stuff worse to the controller if i get angry.
Ooookkkk as long it has nothing to do with big explosives, I'm cool with it

Well than u'll have to rule me out of this one:rolleyes: Seriously though I don't think there will be a problem w/ me and the remote. And is it official that the wiimote will be using batteries?

why can't the nunchuck be wireless too. This way you can put an attackment in the wiimote and still play with the nunchaku

The nunchuuk is wireless, from the wii. Unless u mean u wish it wasn't connected to the wiimote.

Looks photoshoped to me, aswell mainly because it looks sooo similar to the charger and dock for the iPod.
Supermariomp3 said:
ing%20concept%20dock%20revolution%20mando-thumb.jpg

ipod-dock.gif

lm_altview_m9837lla.jpg

See what I mean?:wtf:

Last edited:
Back