Wii Remote Speaker...spot on, I say!

Rolex

Moody Loner
Dec 26, 2006
Norway
Wii Online Code
6825-6610-9310-1313
No-one ever seems to mention it, why not!!

I'm playing RE:4 at the minute and have got to say that, for me, the speaker on the remote is tops - really adds something to the atmosphere of the game!

Also count in WiiSports, Zelda and Redsteel/COD3!!

I know when it was announced and first shown to the journos that it was looked down upon but I think it very very cool!!

Anyone else think so...[Not a deep thread but hey they can't all be meaningful :smilewinkgrin: ]

yeah I agree with you man I think the wiimote speaker really does put you in gameplay.Pretty nice thread man, rep me rep you.

it is cool that the speaker adds to the atmosphere while playing,
but i dont use it,
uses up the batteries to fast and thats ticks me off
same with the rumble on the control
the only thing i hate is that not all games have the wii mote speaker which does make a difference

som1 said:
it is cool that the speaker adds to the atmosphere while playing,
but i dont use it,
uses up the batteries to fast and thats ticks me off
same with the rumble on the control
the only thing i hate is that not all games have the wii mote speaker which does make a difference

It looks like you haven't invested in a recharge station - it's a must and only about £20 in the UK

Yeah, I also agree with you. Most people seem to complain about the poor quality of the Wiimote speakers, but I find the sound from the speakers to be crisp and a great addition.

Byuakuya said:
Yeah, I also agree with you. Most people seem to complain about the poor quality of the Wiimote speakers, but I find the sound from the speakers to be crisp and a great addition.

Don't you find that most people who complain were expecting a symphony from it!?!?! :lol:

For me it's the little knife / racket swipes and the magazine reloading which just adds something - enough to get you concentrating on what you're doing, that tiny bit more....I miss it when it's not there certainly!

Rolex said:
Don't you find that most people who complain were expecting a symphony from it!?!?! :lol:

For me it's the little knife / racket swipes and the magazine reloading which just adds something - enough to get you concentrating on what you're doing, that tiny bit more....I miss it when it's not there certainly!
It looks like you read my mind. :lol:

i used to freak out when id hear sounds comming from the wiimote so close to me. i thought it was the TV till i put it up to my ear.

i noticed it when i was playing wiisports for the first time- when playing the game, you have to hit a and B at the same time inorder to start. i remember hearing that BING tone and i was like WHOAHHH WTH!!!

deffinitly an awesome touch!

oh and in warioware, the mini game where you do the waiter and answer the phone? haha i like how you hear the operator through the speaker ;) that always makes me laugh

I do wish that you could turn off the controller speaker for games such as Mario Party 8. It get a bit annoying to hear some high pitch video game character voice every time it is your turn.

yeahh i like it too its pretty kool great idea it doesnt have the BEST of quality but im not complaining i realli need to get one of the recharge stations too lol

Back