Wii Remote Speaker...spot on, I say!

TitansATB said:
Yes the Magazine reloading is really good

Agreed. I can't wait until the people at Wiili figure out how to play wavs over it so it can be better scripted for PC games. It's a really tiny addition that makes a really big difference.

yeah, i love the speaker, i keep it just about as loud as possible lol.

when i first played redsteel, every time i heard the reload sound i just giggled w/ glee:D

the only thing i didnt like was that in twilight princess every five seconds a laugh from Midna would echo through the house and my mom would holler, "Who the hell is in your room?!?!"

The speaker is a good idea but it sounds like an early cell phone speaker, ****.
There's also a hardware forum incase you didn't know.

StevenNevets said:
The speaker is a good idea but it sounds like an early cell phone speaker, ****.
There's also a hardware forum incase you didn't know.

And? The reason it's here is that the context of the thread is gaming and the advantage to the games which utilise the speaker - nothing to do with how good or bad the quality of the hardware is...!

I tought you could

David328ci said:
I do wish that you could turn off the controller speaker for games such as Mario Party 8. It get a bit annoying to hear some high pitch video game character voice every time it is your turn.

I haven't checked yet, but I thought you could turn off all sound going to the controller from the Wii Menu, which will affect even Mario Party 8. I'll check and get back to you on that one.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
pshhhhhh! dont hate!! :p

Never!! - Although thinking about it L_C, if you're hearing the sound of a magazine reloading as much in the course of duty as when playing RE:4 then you're in deep sh...*ahem* trouble!! ;)

I think the speaker sounds too tinny for most sounds it outputs so I turn it down to the point where it is nearly off. It does add something.

The rumble is a huge disappointment though, it buzzes more than anything. The built in rumble on the GCN controller is the best.

Yes the speaker is a great touch to games. My favorite uses are (1) like Loose mentioned with the answer the phone in Wario and (2) the Food Order Mini game in Big Brain Wii Degree.

Rolex said:
And? The reason it's here is that the context of the thread is gaming and the advantage to the games which utilise the speaker - nothing to do with how good or bad the quality of the hardware is...!
Most gaming hardware i've is used for games but ok.

Back