Wii remote

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
Dose it come with the system? I know the nunchuck dosn't, but dose the remote? please, someone reply :confused:

no, nunchuck comes seprately..hmmm ill email nintendo

no it dosn't the box inclued the wii onw wiimote one nunbchuck one cord with teh yellow red white color and one copy of wii sports

The box includes the Wii, A/V input/output, Power Cord, Sensor bar, the game Wii Sports, and the Wii-mote and Nunchuk attachement.

Jenova said:
The box includes the Wii, A/V input/output, Power Cord, Sensor bar, the game Wii Sports, and the Wii-mote and Nunchuk attachement.
i forgot about the sensor bar lol

Yea whats the cencor bar anyway? but thnx, i was wrong :D

the sensor bar is what makes the wiimote work...without it you couldn't use the wiimote...you know those thing they have on tvs to change the channals well thats a sensor and when you point and press a botton the tv channal changes like magic...so thats what it is and what it does

Demon Slayer said:
the sensor bar is what makes the wiimote work...without it you couldn't use the wiimote...you know those thing they have on tvs to change the channals well thats a sensor and when you point and press a botton the tv channal changes like magic...so thats what it is and what it does
Actually the wiimote will work without the sensor bar, but only for games that don't use the wiimote as a pointer. For example, a racing game like GT Pro or ExiteTruck will not require the sensor bar because the wiimote is not being pointed at the screen, but instead held horizontally like a wheel.

Games that will require the sensor bar are first person shooters and most 3rd person shooters/adventures like Red Steel and Zelda because you are actually pointing with the wiimote.

I am actually wuite curious about the scientific aspects of how the wii-mote interacts with the Sensor Bar. Hopefully neither will be filling my house with radio-active materials.

And to some extent using your sword, right? Since you have to make semi-appropriate slashes for the ones you want link to do. That requires, at the very least, for the system to detect the Wiimotes movement.

Thus, sensor bar.

Correct?

Back