WII REMOTES! where do i find one?

Luke774

Luke
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
7645-9586-7536-1429
Stupid wii remote straps have to be so weak! i cant find any of them at wal-mart or anywhere! i think they backordered them but im not sure. If they backordered them when will they have them back? 1 more question, what game should i get next?

Own

1 wii
1 remote/nunchuck
Legend of Zelda TP
Excite truck
Wii Sports ... Doesnt work anymore
Splinter cell
ISO new game please post! :ihih:

Luke774 said:
Stupid wii remote straps have to be so weak! i cant find any of them at wal-mart or anywhere! i think they backordered them but im not sure. If they backordered them when will they have them back? 1 more question, what game should i get next?

Own

1 wii
1 remote/nunchuck
Legend of Zelda TP
Excite truck
Wii Sports ... Doesnt work anymore
Splinter cell
ISO new game please post! :ihih:

call nintendo and they send them to you.....if you honest to god cant wait ANY LONGER cause you feel like youre gunna burst, grab a nintendo skin or something they come with straps too.

if you need a remote, i was lucky to get one at my local toys r us here in Long Island NY. if not, ebay is your friend :) i got my nunchuck and classic controller from them at retail price (not including shipping and handling).

also for games, i like call of dudy, i got repala fishing, uhmmmmm zelda and i gotta get wario too but i just havent had time to pick it up and its pissing me off!!!! lol

anyways hope that helps....:)

K thanks, ill check ebay or just be patient, ive heard wario ware from a buncha people and i think i might pick that up :p

Back