Wii Rocks Wat Ur Fav Game

TwilightSword

Master Wii
Apr 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
4901-5301-0580-2547
My is wario ware, Zelda ,excite truck,and wii sports becuase those are they games am playing and have

TwilightSword said:
My is wario ware, Zelda ,excite truck,and wii sports becuase those are they games am playing and have
I've got the same games:cornut:

Paper Mario is another favorite game of mine yet I havn't played it. Enjoyed the other Paper Marios and the old Mario games, can't go wrong with a mix.

There's a few other good games I played and some I still need to play but those would be to big a list for favorites.

my top 5 right now would probally have to be

Zelda TP, Godfather, Red Steel, Excitetruck, Super Paper Mario

Without the hard drive which the cores doesn’t have you can't (Out Of the Box) Save Games, Download new stuff e.g. New levels, guns ECT ect, use Xbox Live Arcade, Use Xbox Live (As you need a hard drive or a memory card (Which are a rip off) To save your profile). GAMES ALSO DO RUN SLOWER without the hard drive the games can’t use it to cache data. Of cores you can buy the hard drive latter but it cost more to do it serrate. The Other superficial thing is the core doesn’t have a chrome layer on the disk drive (Ooooooooooooo F**ky Do! lol). Also comes with a "wired" controller and that’s about it. No remote as with the premium and none of the packages come with the head set (At least not In New Zealand):incazzato:
Sorry for any bad grammer!

Anyone on this form wann be my frien send me ur mii and i will see u my mii

Back