Wii RTS

Jangles

WiiChat Member
Jun 19, 2007
I think itd be really cool to add an RTS to the Wii itd be interesting with the Wii-mote possibly a mario RTS have diffrent items like the fire flower and you can play as the mario characters taking down Bowsers troops it dosent have to be mario maybe even something like donkey kong :cool: what do you think?

Last edited:
No bigger RTS fan than me.

But I'm also realistic....this probably would never happen. First, wii is just not powerful enough to display a large number of units. Second, that idea..uh...isn't the greatest.

Meh, just play the PC.

I'll keep buying the FE games for my strategy wonts.

Brawny said:

But I'm also realistic....this probably would never happen. First, wii is just not powerful enough to display a large number of units. Second, that idea..uh...isn't the greatest.

Meh, just play the PC.

I don't know if thats totally true (what i bold'd). If you remmember back to the N64 days they had Starcraft 64 which as far as i can remmember was a clone of the pc version (apart from the expansion units etc) which you could have a decent amount of units on the map. Doesn't this mean they could produce something like Starcraft (doesn't have to be that) with wiimote controls that could be a mega hit? Just a thought

And on the OP - I'm also a huge RTS fan and i think that is a lame idea.. no offence

Brawny said:

Meh, just play the PC.

Im sure they could pull it off

G3n0cide said:
I don't know if thats totally true (what i bold'd). If you remmember back to the N64 days they had Starcraft 64 which as far as i can remmember was a clone of the pc version (apart from the expansion units etc) which you could have a decent amount of units on the map. Doesn't this mean they could produce something like Starcraft (doesn't have to be that) with wiimote controls that could be a mega hit? Just a thought

And on the OP - I'm also a huge RTS fan and i think that is a lame idea.. no offence

about to post the same thing, i personally didn't like playing it on the 64 though, but with the wii controls, i think it would be good

They should make a combination of Battalion Wars and some simple RTS elements, that would be sick

Star Striker said:
Command And Conquer would rule!
It'll never happen though :(

Why not? It happened on the N64.

Yeh an RTS on the wii would be nice :p

But I want a nice nintendo kinda one. I mean the serious rts's can be played on a pc :)

Back