wii run for money

UKResist

Gabba 4 Life
Nov 21, 2006
linc UK
Well i dont no about u lot, but i feel nintendo has finshed with wii,

I mean its been a few months and still hardly any games and accessories.
Look at the 360 it came out and dam there were loads of stuff came out, cams Mics controllers wireless ect..

Ok wii has wireless. But im gettin bored i wanted it to play online gaming and i feel nintendo has made the bucks and now sitting back on it.

i;ve been waiting for online play since december,

And ya wounder why do many people dig it for the 360. my thoughts it the 360 is beta at the moment of time Good games Great online facilities ect.

We well Thats well easy to get bored of if ya play on ya own. Which i do.

Any sign of improvement Wots our online gaming going to be like if we get 1!

im getting bored of waiting, i wont sell me wii but i'll be out gettin the 360 and boxing the wii up. coz its kinda disappointing

-----------------
ok another thing b4 1 of ya get cocky, yea ok it only costed people £180 I expected it 2 be cheap to buy and great to play, Like wots the point having internet and friend codes,. on it if ya aint gonna get decent games. i havnt heard of a mic of anything.
Any chat rooms or anything, Pah! its kinda gettin my thumbs down.

Last edited:
If no1 no's of anything coming for the wii like i stated

i think i just changed me mind,.

I think i might just end up selling me wii for a 360.

coz atm i have nuthin i wud miss. ok its fun with remotes and that, small slim sexy, but aint much it can do is there

Last edited:
One word. Patience.

I was reading Game Informer the otherday and they have an article where they interview developers about various subjects and they were asked about their opinions on the Wii, and Todd Howard (dude behind Elder Scrolls: Oblivion) put it best when he said "They don't come at making a console and making video games from a 'we are going to crush the competition' angle. They very rarely reference the competition. They see themselves as Nintendo and they do Nintendo things and that's it."

Nintendo's never been one to just sit back on their money as you say. They're always making games, always making innovations and with Reggie running things they're now out their making a heated effort to get these third parties on board and churning out some goodies. So just give it some time if you're that desperate for something on the Wii, all good things to those who wait. Haste makes waste and all those other tedious phrases.

But if you can't wait, then just bust out the 360.

Online play comes in June I would keep the Wii, and then also get a 360. You just need to have patience your not the only one waiting for online play Just wait there a ton of good games coming to the wii this summer/fall

Any ideas wot its gonna run like? is it gunna be like the ds with the friend codes. end of June, if been w8n b4 christmas,sure it cant take the long or less they are take time off for vacation.

UKResist said:
Any ideas wot its gonna run like? is it gunna be like the ds with the friend codes. end of June, if been w8n b4 christmas,sure it cant take the long or less they are take time off for vacation.

Its gonna run just like the DS with friend codes. I also agree with Darth_Zant with Reggie running Nintendo now things will be allot better

Im excited to get my Wii (comes in April 28th). Ive played the 360, and its great. I like the look, the graphics, the online... But it doesnt boast the fun factor like the Wii. If you want tons of FPS that you can play online with people, go for the 360. If you want FUN games (360 is fun too, but not at the same level), the intuitive motion sensing controller, and your own Mii (arent they so cool?), then get the Wii. You sound like an impatient little 12 year old that wants his online now.

By the way... I like your sig :D

Friend Codes, Does that mean ya have to add a friend in order to play online with sum1,. Man then that will suck for me, i dont no anyone with a wii apart from 1. lol um....

UKResist said:
Friend Codes, Does that mean ya have to add a friend in order to play online with sum1,. Man then that will suck for me, i dont no anyone with a wii apart from 1. lol um....

yes you have to have the friend code to play with that person BTW there is a sticky on this forum I believe that you post your friend code with other people

tnine said:
Im excited to get my Wii (comes in April 28th). Ive played the 360, and its great. I like the look, the graphics, the online... But it doesnt boast the fun factor like the Wii. If you want tons of FPS that you can play online with people, go for the 360. If you want FUN games (360 is fun too, but not at the same level), the intuitive motion sensing controller, and your own Mii (arent they so cool?), then get the Wii. You sound like an impatient little 12 year old that wants his online now.

By the way... I like your sig :D

Theres fps cumin for wii aint there, online fps that is. I like them more.
I think its possible. using remote for aim, just like same settings as red steel, thing it will b good.

Just be patient dude, it will be worth it :)

And new accessories are being announced all the time for it, so no worries!

It will probably be good, but the 360 is more known for its FPS. That is, I doubt there will be too many shooters on the Wii. If you want a shooter right now, I would suggest FarCry.

surfinrach90 Just be patient dude, it will be worth it :)

And new accessories are being announced all the time for it, so no worries!

----------------------------------------
Yea a mote charger! That was wot i was waiting for. Sorry not tryin to be funny but the charger i didnt need as had chargable batterys anyways

-------------------------

tnine It will probably be good, but the 360 is more known for its FPS. That is, I doubt there will be too many shooters on the Wii. If you want a shooter right now, I would suggest FarCry.

Yea ever play Farcry, Well i have and its a bag of ya no wot. . well looks like i mite sell it, i gonna put it on ebay

how much ya reckon i could get,

wii console 4months old hardly used.
2 remote 1 nunchuk

Vc games
sonic
mario bro the old 1 very 1st and the other classic 1
donkey kong the snes 1
super mario karts 64

disc games
Splinter cell
need for speed carbon
far cry