Dan.Skater

is brawling in his mind
Dec 28, 2007
The northeast MoHH2 persona: DanSkater
Wii Online Code
3494-2395-1090-8439
Ok so while i was playing SuDoKu and i was thinking back to this thread:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/51057-wii-achivements.html
Then i literally threw my sudoku book across the room and said ":idea:I KNOW! What if i made my own system online that allows Wii Gamers to unlock achievements and keep track of points!!?!?!?!!!!!!!"

Then it hit me. A small child threw a ball through the window, and it hit me.

Once you get a certain score you will get an E-Prize like a customized card or badge for your achievement. It has no actual value but do achievements anyway? You would need some sort of proof like a pic.

Ok is this a good idea or what??? It would be WiiChat local.

I already got a site set up: www.freewebs.com/wiiscore

I do need one partner to help manage.

Who thinks this will be cool?

Last edited:
woah. that sounds awesome lol. your own achievement system lol

i shall be your partener in crime. i ahve to go right now and wont probably be online till tommorow so pm me the details about the site. and ill be happy to jelp. l8r.

Dan.Skater said:
ROCK ON

First games for achievements shall be MoHH2 and SMG!

got 110 stars in galaxy as mario (planing on getting 121 with both mario and luigi) and i havent played medal of honor heroes 2

Honestly not to be mean or anything or put you down, but things like this die very very quickly no offense of course. I could be wrong. Ill be happy to sign up when ever its ready

Good luck with it! I think you will need it! Think about what you are getting youreselves in to.

One reason why I think this will "fail" is because of the reason people need to send in there own images. Thats work people normally dont tend to do. People just want to play a game without pausing it, grabbin a camera and making a photo of that perfect moment.

Its kinda hard to keep track of things for certain achievments like: number of headshots or number of nades thrown.

Its a really good idea but I dont think it will work.

Back