wii sensor bar

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
My wii sensor bar got ran over actidently with a vaccuum this morning and i called gamestop if they have any extra ones, they're outa stock they told me to call nintendo, but would nintendo charge me or ship me one for free?

I didn't know they sold them I haven't sen anything for them but there is a wireless one coming out soon so play VC games and such

just put two candles for now on top the tv or 2 flashlights... they will work as a sensor bar. The only thing with the candles, is that is not that stable for accuracy games...

Usually nintendo is overwhelmingly nice about these things and they'll probrably send you one for free. Pointing your remote at a bright light or outside at some UV rays works but is usually glitchy and not easy to control. Candles on top of your TV work and LED's might too

you dont have to tell Nintendo what happened, tell them when you got your wii the bar was messed up in the box:devil:

seriously though, i don't know if they would charge you or not. I know that if I heard your story and I was them, I'd charge because it was your fault. But i dont know how strict they are with replacement policies. Guess you'll just have to call and find out.

Back