Wii Sequels

Resident Evil...

Oups already done with RE:UC and RE:4 !?!

But i will Prefer a RE:5 base on RE:4 wii engine.

Pikmin 3 definitely, I have only played Pikmin at a friend's house and never played Pikmin 2 but from the hour or two I've played the first I'd say its a great, unique game.

Uh a sequel to Killer 7 would be kind of cool too but I think No More Heroes is sort of like it.

Of those that are yet to be announced:

Donkey Kong (Country?)
StarFox
Kirby
Pikmin

^^^^Oh yeah Starfox I forgot that one, as long as its the old school Starfox not that Adventures crap. If it's back to the real flight combat game it could be up there with Smash Bros and Galaxy if they take time to make it good.

Is there a new Kirby in the works because I loved Crystal Shards and a sequel would be awesome. (Yes I know there's probably a couple Kirby games in between but I don't have a GC)

mushroomedmario said:
kirby was announced but i think it got cancelled....

it was in development though
Did anyone say it was canceled or are you guessing?

Other than the ones isking wants I'd also want Viewtful Joe to return. Its a button masher so I'm not sure if the Wii controlls help much. Either way it doesn't matter, awsome series.

^really? I hadnt heard that...Was it in development as a GC or Wii game? Was it an adventure game or that stupid racing stuff?

i'm pretty sure i read it on ign, too lazy to check, you can if you want to

it was an adventure game, i also read about it on wikipedia where it has a screenshot of the game

I forgot about Mario Tennis.

Cant wait for that along with Mario Baseball.

I suppose I'll have the entire sports genre since I already have Strikers. There are only 3 mario sports games, right?

Back