Wii Sequels

forgot about golf.

Ill be getting racing golf soccer baseball and tennis :lol: :yesnod:

Pikman 3 and Animal Crossing Wii are obviously gonna be made. And im pretty positive the ladder is already in development. (actually, theres a chance they both are.)

But heres my list:

Wave Race (Come on! This would kick ass)

Mario Golf (But give me a gc/cc option. I played the **** out of the N64/GC builds and don't wanna have to get up and swing the remote around till dawn)

Mario Baseball (Motions fine here)

Nintendogs (The DS builds were amazingly innovative but i can see the developers expanding on those ideas quite far. Plus it would sell faster than the wii itself.)

Luigis Mansion (I really enjoyed the cube title and would love it to continue. Even a DS title would be fine)

Wii Sports ( Online + Better Single Player = sell more than halo.)

True DK platformer (I know it's extremely unlikely, but I miss those platformers)

James Bond ( Will deffinately happen but will it be good?)

NCAA football ( I no there will be another one. I just would love this series to come back to nintendo platforms.)

GTA (Just one of those spin-offs from GTA IV)

Metal Gear ( I'd be...solid...on wii...Lolz...but seriously itd be good)

Alrite, heres my list now...
I'll come up with more later...

EDIT: Didn't read "Cube" games. My bad.

Last edited:
I am actually surprised they don't have a mario wrestling game out already.

As for a gamecube series continuing, I liked this one game, they may have made 2, but it was like a Kangaroo, or in Australia or both I guess :lol:, I am not too sure, but I wouldn't mind seeing what I am thinking about making a return :)

If you are refering to Kao The Kangaroo 2 i know they are developing a 3rd because i played the PC demo ,but i don't know if it'll come to the wii, or not i hope it does because it was better than the past 2 from what i played.

^I'm not. First of all, the reason wrestling games are so popular is partly because of the characters. I doubt that a Mario Wrestling game would sell half as well as Smackdown VS Raw 2008, simply because Mario and Luigi dont match up to Triple H and Undertaker. Not only are they famous, but their MOVES are famous as well. Their GIMMICKS are famous. Each and every name in the wwe, whether it be a wrestler, a move or a nickname, is copywrited. I suppose if they found a way around that, it would be possible. Although I still doubt that it would sell as well.

But there is ONE big reason why a Mario Wrestling game wont happen in the near future, which is the Benoit case. Since the Benoit incident, nearly every company that has ever been with the wwe has strayed away. In an interview with the owner of 'The CW' which prodcasts 'Smackdown' the owner stated that Benoit had never been on the show, when in reality Chris Benoit had performed on the show every week for 5+ years.

Now is just not the time.

Back