Wii Shirt Idea.....

flferio

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Kissimmee, Fl
Wii Online Code
7076-3815-8734-5054
I Was Bored And Thinking While Playing The Wii.... Well you know how fire departments have their logo on the front left of the shirt, well that logo with Wii Saftey Patrol in it instead of the firehouse name and on the back.... Well normaly they say stand back 500ft, how about the back says Stand Back 3ft?

Then one of the sleeve it can say Wii on it

I think he is trying to say:

On the back of a fire department shirt logo. It says Stand Back 500ft. So people will stay away from them and the fire.
He is saying they should make a shirt where it says Stand Back 3ft, for the Wii, so people won't come to close, wo you cannot harm them.

was bored and wearing my fire shirt..... yea wii + that = shirt idea lol

Anyone Know Where I Can Get These Made To Sell Or Talk To Someone To Mass Produce Them? Also This Is Kinda Rough Idea For Logo On Front

wii%20logo.JPG

Last edited:
Lol! Well if you want to make a t-shirt yourself, just buy a plain shirt from somewhere like k-mart or target, and you can also buy inkjet t-shirt transfer paper, and all you need to do is print anything onto the transfer paper, and just iron it on to the t-shirt and ta-da! Fancy t-shirt with logo thingy!

Also, a really quick solution is just get any old t-shirt, print out a warning thingy like stand back 3ft and just safety pin it to your t-shirt :lol:

Back