Wii Shop Channel 3 new classic titles

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Another Monday, another batch of titles become available from the Wii Shop channel. This weeks offering includes the following classic titles.

Tennis
(NES, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points)

Players slam a serve, fire a blazing backhand and smash a forehand volley on their way to winning the victory cup. Players can choose between five different levels of difficulty, ranging from Beginner all the way up to Advanced. If players want to become true champs, they should be ready to show off their most brilliant lobs and most powerful smashes. Play a singles match or grab a partner for doubles, and then choose an opponent. Players control the moves in tennis action so intense, they'll almost believe they're at center court.

Space Harrier II
(Sega Genesis, 1 player, 800 Wii Points)

Fantasyland has been taken over by destructive forces, and a call for help comes from deep in the universe. Space Harrier is quick on the scene, armed with his laser, to defeat wave after wave of destructive forces through 12 thrilling stages, with a dangerous boss waiting at the end of each round.

Military Madness
(TurboGrafx16, 1-2 players, 600 Wii Points)

Military Madness is a futuristic simulation game that throws the player into the middle of a war on the moon's surface. The rules are simple, making it easy for newcomers to enjoy the thrills of this war-strategy game. Players can see easy-to-understand, detailed instructions from the Title screen. Military Madness is also turn-based, allowing players to devise their strategy before they move. To top it off, the units players have for each stage are already decided, allowing them to concentrate on commanding. Use the terrain and surround enemies to claim victory. Fight through all 16 stages and thwart the enemy's ambitions!

Space Harrier II!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bought.

Space Harrier 2
Come on sega
The first was better
SO WHERE IS IT

That's it? I've been really waiting for some good stuff. So far all I've grabbed is Altered Beast, Zelda1, and F-Zero.

Space Harrier 2...hmmm

Noo Still waiting For

Street Fighter...Nintendo needs to make an official list of when the games are coming out..just maybe at a month at a time like..Ex.

January:

So on and so on

OK here it comes....
1733whaambulance.jpg

You may all commence your bitching with the new releases.

Pffffft, link to the past? It came out on GBA SP and i still have it! Unlikely for them to put it up on an older version...

all of them are crappy in my opinion, i spent 20 bucks on day one for this thing and havent used one point yet. Nintendo needs to bring out some good games such as mario kart, or CONTRA!! I mean common! Hell goldeneye!So many other games besides these 2nd rate crappy things

when are we going to get more N64 stuff???
Golden Eye would be SWEET!

Cap'n Meow said:
OK here it comes....
1733whaambulance.jpg

You may all commence your bitching with the new releases.
My brother always teases me with the Waaaaaaambulance :sad:
"Some1 better call the waaaaaaaambulance!!!!" :frown2: hate that :p

Back