Wii Shop Channel 3 new classic titles

Has there been any official word yet with regard to Goldeneye and all the Rare games ie Banjo Kazooie etc? As Microsoft now own Rare does this mean they will not be released on the VC?

I have all the Rare games on my N64 so doubt i would repurchase but it would be worth the like £7 to get hold of most of the rare titles to save having to unpack my N64 (wherever it may be) to have a go on goldeneye etc..

I think it would be cool to see some translated Famicom and Super Famicom games, that never reached U.S. shores.

dan99iel said:
Pffffft, link to the past? It came out on GBA SP and i still have it! Unlikely for them to put it up on an older version...

The original Legend of Zelda was released on GBA as well, I see Nintendo releasing LttP as a downloadable Virtual Console title just maybe not in the next couple of months.

As for all of the available stuff on there, I am sure they will begin to put out better titles each progressive week. Because, by then Wii users will become much more of an installed base especially after Christmas.

ya know its kind of a good thing the triple A titles arent out yet...gives ppl a chance to play other good games they mightve missed awhile back instead of goin strait for the blockbusters...

any chance links awakening would make it on the vc? it waz my first zelda ever but i cant find the game...

wiiiii said:
ya know its kind of a good thing the triple A titles arent out yet...gives ppl a chance to play other good games they mightve missed awhile back instead of goin strait for the blockbusters...

any chance links awakening would make it on the vc? it waz my first zelda ever but i cant find the game...
ya they seem to be releasing meh games with decent games, giving a good mix without overloading us/our wallets on too many awesome games.

tho a complete collection will be nice to choose from one day :crazy:

stainy said:
meanwhile the UK gets shafted!!:mad2:
rofl.pwnt-spray.gif

i agree with that where are these so called xmas vc games c mon nintendo pull yer finger out this just aint good enough:mad5:

Wow, you guys are a bunch of moaners.

Do you really think Nintendo needed to release one game the Virtual Console? Do you even really think they needed to release the Wii to be profitable?

I bet you mock poverty-stricken people as well.

Back