Wii Shop Channel Problems

schmeiske

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2007
Well, I have been trying to fiddle with my router and my settings on my wii, but I can't seem to get the shop channel to work. The news and forecast work fine, and so does the connection test. I recieve the error code 209576: Unable to connect to the server. I tried this at my girlfriends house and it seemed to work fine, although albeit after a few tries... Any suggestions? I've tried switching the channels on my router, assigning an IP, and I have tried it right next to the router, so its not about weak signal...

I and many others have the same problem. I think it's a connection problem, if at your girlfriends house it worked...
I hope Nintendo in the next update solve this problem, and make shop channel access more easy for those with a low bandwith.

I often get the loading screen forever and ever...sometimes the 209576 error.

Last edited:
Yeah, hopefully. I just want to play some of those classic games. I guess I'll just sit and wait.

can some plz tell me when zelda ocarina of time comes out on the wii vc games plz ive benn wating 4 that for ages one of my best games

what you're problem may be is that there is an interference with the connection or somethin. It's happened to me but not for a while, it's just chance. What I do, is I initiate the connection test, then I dart out of the room, and usually the test works and so does everything else. I don't know if it'll work for you though. Try it and see!

Back