Wii Shop new releases 11/12

laedawg said:
What is the point if you can get those free on your computer or even run them on your Xbox 360? They are charging you for roms. LOL.

what your paying for is a license for a copy of it. Roms you can download are illegal.

I think Nintendo needs to give us more than 4 games a week.

As I said before Nintendo seems to be working soley with Hudson and Sega on VC (For now). I can understand how they want to make a lot of games work with the Wii remote, but they should seriously just pick a line of games like Contra 1-3, or Mega man 1-10 and just give us the whole load. If they release 4 games a week for all of 2007, that will be beyond sad.

You have to keep in mind too that all these games coming to the Virtual Console have to go through the ESRB ratings again, which can take some time.

to be honest, this may sound retarded, but im getting pretty damn bored of my wii, i need some good virtual console games like mario kart, or a full classic controller game like ssbb. swinging at **** to kll it was fun for the first month, now its just getting gay...seriously

Uhhh, buy Mariokart for the gamecube? I've not tried playing Gamecube games on my Wii yet, but they should all work.

The fact that nintendo kept their promise and released the games at all is a + thumbs up for me. With all their recent hold ups and draw backs i was losing hope that their word was ever good.

Second, they released a new zelda which is at least 75+ hours gametime.
the vc games are being released slowly and for good reason. patience is a virtue.

if you say your favorites are not released, what are those? it would give a lot more insight into what you want instead of just bashing it.

the price are perhaps 2 dollars more than they should be, but these are games they are not mp3's. I think that difference counts. Like sonic vc , i defenitely purchased. i love sonic. i still have my NES in my closet and i have bubble bobble, but the whole idea of having it on my wii is awesome to me. i can just play it on that yay. less wires, keeps things neat and organized. i need the room.

it hasn't even been out a month!! geez!! give it a break. xmas hasn't even gotten here yet lol. there isn't even good working channels or online gameplay. its all slowly rolling out, give it time. i bet my march, there will be all time favorites and with any luck one day, they'll surprise us with goldeneye.

Lets just give it time.

I agree that the games could be cheaper, but don't forget that Nintendo poured a lot of technical resource into establishing the Nintendo Wii and maintaining servers, staff, updates etc.

Gunstar Heroes!!!

IGN did a review on it, you can find more info and the link from the virtual console section of this forum.

Nintendo should host a poll for VC games. One vote per registered Nintendo.com visitor. Maybe even break the polls down by console. Let their customers decide what games come to the VC. Heck, we are all so obsessed over retro gaming... they could make a giant community out of VC game selection.

Nintendo... are you listening?

However, I'm sure there current strategy for VC game launches is completely uncompatible with a user-driven game selection system.

dqderrick said:
Nintendo should host a poll for VC games. One vote per registered Nintendo.com visitor. Maybe even break the polls down by console. Let their customers decide what games come to the VC. Heck, we are all so obsessed over retro gaming... they could make a giant community out of VC game selection.

Nintendo... are you listening?

However, I'm sure there current strategy for VC game launches is completely uncompatible with a user-driven game selection system.

That or some type of form where Nintendo Wii owners can go and put in requests, than they can take the requests and see what we want.

I'm not somewhat disappointed. Well I kinda am but at the same time I don't mind. If I had money lying around that wasn't needed somewhere important; such as more food or drink etc; I would happily spend it on some Wii Points for these games, but otherwise screw it:- I can live without playing old games I've most likely played before and I can live with waiting for the game charges that might even decrease or have little bonuses where you can BUY ONE GET ON FREE... maybe... would be nice -- anyway yeah; I can live without.. I guess the Wii Shop is with those with a little more, well; lot more cash lying around to be able to use some for Wii points.

Back