Wii Shop new releases 11/12

This is a very good topic :D Theres no way Nintendo are going to release a Huge library of VC games quickly, it doesn't play into there interests, and would take something away from the shelve games that third party game companys are working so hard to get developed and released. After all Nintendo is a company and will play there cards right as to maximize financial gains. This idea of VC is great for them, imo its the only games console company that can do it, and can back it up with a huge library of classic games. They know they have a major player for money making with these older classic games that alot of older, and younger players for that matter, love and are willing to spend cash on. When the time is right, we will see the games we want.
Just wonder if you guys think Golden Eye will be able to be released now that Rare is owned by the devil. I want to see that and Mario Kart 64. Two classic games i'd love to play on my Wii.

wait a minute. crap, i just realized. maybe one day they will release ocarina of time through the vc console. i just bought it for gamecube lol. oh wellz. it cost me 10 bucks also so no biggie i guess.same price as vc console.

Can a moderator remove that link; first post and to a website full of scam. >_>

>.>....go away...>.>

I speak for most teenage gamers here when I say that most NES and SNES games suck, bad. Some N64 games are great, gc even better, and the future of Wii gaming...:drool:

I mean, "back in the day" that's all there was, but when I was born and started playing games I was playing Mario 64, DK64, and Mario Kart 64. In a way I guess we were spoiled, but hey, can't blame us. :(

Those of you that like SNES/NES games, good for you, go buy em up, but don't blame the rest of us if we say the games are bad. An example of what i'm trying to say is this, I did a poll of all gamers alike (12 & up), everyone under 18 said they liked SSBM better than SSB64, but most everyone (there are a few exceptions) 18 & up said they liked SSB64 better.

I mean I guess it's pretty obvious to everyone that there's this distinction between the tastes of games w/ the different ages. Just thought i'd point it out though...

ssbb_lover said:
I speak for most teenage gamers here when I say that most NES and SNES games suck, bad.

You may be right about 'teenage gamers' thinking those games suck bad, but the first generation of Nintendo gamers would totally disagree and heres why. Compared to the games you first started playing, you may think they suck, but these games were your Mario 64, DK64 ect to the NES and SNES players, and thus, we older gamers can appreciate those more so then the younger generation, theres nothing you can do about it. In fact, its quite unfortunate for people of your age bracket to have this disadvantage. Ill say that with each Nintendo Generation the games have got better, and i can say that cause i have owned every Nintendo since NES :D. But you have to remember that, now being on your third generation of Nintendo, players younger then you, for example, might think Mario Kart Double Dash for GC is better then Mario Kart 64, cause thats what they first started with. When imo Double Dash was pitiful and in no way compared to Mario Kart 64.

ssbb_lover said:
I mean I guess it's pretty obvious to everyone that there's this distinction between the tastes of games w/ the different ages. Just thought i'd point it out though...
Your completely right, and its a sad fact that the older 'classic' games cannot be appreciated by the younger generation :(

ssbb_lover said:
>.>....go away...>.>

I speak for most teenage gamers here when I say that most NES and SNES games suck, bad. Some N64 games are great, gc even better, and the future of Wii gaming...:drool:

I mean, "back in the day" that's all there was, but when I was born and started playing games I was playing Mario 64, DK64, and Mario Kart 64. In a way I guess we were spoiled, but hey, can't blame us. :(

Those of you that like SNES/NES games, good for you, go buy em up, but don't blame the rest of us if we say the games are bad. An example of what i'm trying to say is this, I did a poll of all gamers alike (12 & up), everyone under 18 said they liked SSBM better than SSB64, but most everyone (there are a few exceptions) 18 & up said they liked SSB64 better.

That's straight up retarded. We CAN blame you if you think they're bad because it's an improper review of the game. Think fifteen years from now kids saying twilight princess or gears of war are BAD games just becuase they weren't of their time. You'd think they were severely uninformed. For shame

I myself am not to keen on spending money on “old” games. I have loads of roms on the pc but only played them a couple of times. Why, because there crap now!

I know roms are illegally and all that but would you rather pay for a game your only going to play a few times or get it free?

It was great when the old games first came out, we all loved them but playing (and having to pay over the odds for them) now is just a crap novelty, which soon wears off after a very short time.

Ziorjen said:
The best part of the Wii, is how they kept the original bugs in there and didn't try and fancy anything up. I'm very proud.

And as far as shitty games go, have you ever played Ice Hockey? It ----ing rocks! That is like the best drinking game ever.

this guy knows his ****. Ice Hockey was one of THE best sports games on NES, and is one of the best drinking games along with the similar Dodgeball and Soccer (not the shitty soccer)

zakrocz said:
Can't argue with that!! Old games were great in the day, but are mostly very rubbish when played today. And if I want to play old N64 games, (again) I can buy the actual cartridge on ebay for less than Nintendo is charging for a virtual copy.

Yeah but for me I'll have to buy a 64 as well so this way is easier...

NjD00 said:
Can you play VC games online>??? if so, someone please add me so i can try it

only if the original title had online capabilities which is none right now sine Wii doesnt even have any online games at the moment

Im agreeing on many parts, gunstars looks old, but good!

AND FFS, JUST RELEASE THE GOD DAMN ZELDA/ MARIO SERIES!

Back