Wii Shop without Internet

t121anf

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2006
hi all,

recently bought a Wii, but i do not have the internet at home.

how can i buy things from the Wii shop? is the only option to get an internet connection for my wii?

thanks

Yes, sadly. The Wii shop channel, and the forcast channel both use the internet. Also, with the Mii channel, without internet you will not be able to send your favourite miis to your friends.

Is it that you dont have a wireless router?

no i have a wireless router, i jsut no longer have it connected to an ISP.

i plan to get it back in early in the new year so will wait.

next question, how can i move a mii from one wii to another wii without the net

You can save your Mii's to your remote and transfer them to another wii by synching your remote with that system.

You can save Mii's on to your Wii remote, my friend did this but Im not 100% on whether you can then transfer to another one, surely u can tho...

EDIT what they said above ^^^^

Christo said:
Also you can read the instruction manual that came with the Wii.

thats far to hard :p

shame i cant get VC games without the het, surprised you cant just buy them frm Nintendo.com and then transfer to an SD card via a reader etc etc

:-(

How do you get on the internet without having the internet?
Hmmm..... let me think.
You don't.
Get in the 20th century and get the internets.

i have internet access at work and have no need for it at home.

its a bit of a shame that Nintendo are expecting everyone to have a connection.

t121anf said:
i have internet access at work and have no need for it at home.

its a bit of a shame that Nintendo are expecting everyone to have a connection.

Erm... No they aren't.

They're expected everyone who wants to get online to have a connection, which is more than reasonable. How else would you get online without a connection?

the best thing to do is to go somewhere that does have internet, such as a friends house. Get it, give your friend some food, and call it a day

You can always try moochin' off someone elses unencrypted wireless connection in your neighborhood. A 13db omni directional antenna works great when you need to ninja some internet... not that I've done this personally... :blush2:

MaxCapacitor said:
You can always try moochin' off someone elses unencrypted wireless connection in your neighborhood. A 13db omni directional antenna works great when you need to ninja some internet... not that I've done this personally... :blush2:

13db antenna. where do u get this at >< hook me up with a link i only got 7:yikes:

Back