Wii Shopping Channel - Purchasing Wii Points

Chewie

}GHS{Chewie
Jan 17, 2007
South of Seattle
Why is it that when I try to enter my credit card number into the screen that I have seemingly lost the ability to access the "virtual keyboard" thereby losing the ability to type in any of the necessary information.

I want to buy my Wii points via the Internet since no stores in my area have any accessories, none at all. Is it just me or am I missing something within the Wii Shopping Channel.

-Chewie

Come on folks, please somebody respond here and tell me if you have also run into this problem. Why do I find myself unable to enter in my credit card information and purchase Wii Card points directly via the Wii VC?

-Chewie

Come on folks, please somebody respond here and tell me if you have also run into this problem. Why do I find myself unable to enter in my credit card information and purchase Wii Card points directly via the Wii VC?

-Chewie

Uhh... well I bought points from Wii Shop channel with my parent's credit card, (with their permission of course =P) and It worked fine for me... when you try to input the credit card number, are you clicking on the white part of where the credit card number goes? That should bring up the on screen keyboard.

csiguy4u said:
Have you read the Wii Instruction manual yet? That may help.

Yeah I haven't experienced any problems with this either. Try resetting the console if you haven't already. Check the basics in the manual. Last but not least, call Nintendo and inquire.

csiguy4u said:
Have you read the Wii Instruction manual yet? That may help.

Yes, I read the instruction manual. And I got into the channel again this afternoon and it worked just fine. I don't know what I did different but now I am able to get in no problem and it worked fine. The moment I clicked on the text field for the credit card number, the menu for numbers immediately came up. I did not do that the last time I attempted it.

-Chewie

Chewie said:
Why is it that when I try to enter my credit card number into the screen that I have seemingly lost the ability to access the "virtual keyboard" thereby losing the ability to type in any of the necessary information.

I want to buy my Wii points via the Internet since no stores in my area have any accessories, none at all. Is it just me or am I missing something within the Wii Shopping Channel.

-Chewie

-Chewie

I had the problem when I first got the system. I would have to back out and then go right back in. But, don't get in a hurry to click on the box for the keyboard. Make sure the page has completely loaded first. That seemed to work for me.

I haven't had the problem since that first 2 weeks I owned it though.

I always have problems getting to the Shopping Channel, I always get an error can anyone help me?

Back