Wii shopping (software)

hot_chili

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Wii shopping (software)

When opening wii shopping channel, and in the wii software section the only software is the Trial version of internet channel, is there anything else appart from this,
if not do you know of anything else they are releasing. and approx when

well the final version of opera eventually - different channels will be released there (one of the best guesses I have seen on channels is a "stocks" channel.) if nintendo decide to release an e-mail client it would appear there as well.

what would "stocks" channel do and im not much in the know but what is an email client?

hot_chili said:
Wii shopping (software)

When opening wii shopping channel, and in the wii software section the only software is the Trial version of internet channel, is there anything else appart from this,
if not do you know of anything else they are releasing. and approx when

Nothing's been announced yet.

hot_chili said:
what would "stocks" channel do and im not much in the know but what is an email client?

Stocks would be referring to the stock market - seeing the latest stock values and charts.

And email client is a program you use to read your email (not web-based email like Gmail or Hotmail).

A channel that put together all VC games would be great (I don't know but, all the games in the main windows just don't like me).

Last edited:
Cess007 said:
A channel that put together all VC games would be great (I don't know but, all the games in the main windows just don't like me).

thats actually a great idea
its just like creating a folder for them lol
cool idea

Back