Wii Should Make a Game Plan

Arcadium said:
Man look I am like you... haven't decided yet!

Well I will get
Zelda
Red Steel

and I'm deffinitely thinking in another one, which it's between Trauma Center or Tony Hawk

Something else, don't take Call of duty, it's not a so good FPS.

Played Tony Hawk, love it, never played Trauma Center, it looks awesome. But from what ive seen of downhill jam, it blowz. It only has like 8 levels and you basicly do different missions in each level. And if you watch videos most of them are over within 2-3 minutes. Def. get Trauma Center, it was favored by 2 people who played it at a secret wii party (on gonintendo's chat) they said it was really more fun than they were expecting. So tony hawk looks half-ass, trauma center looks awesome!

So funny comparing a game like Trauma Center to Tony Hawk, lol.

Sovieto said:
Played Tony Hawk, love it, never played Trauma Center, it looks awesome. But from what ive seen of downhill jam, it blowz. It only has like 8 levels and you basicly do different missions in each level. And if you watch videos most of them are over within 2-3 minutes. Def. get Trauma Center, it was favored by 2 people who played it at a secret wii party (on gonintendo's chat) they said it was really more fun than they were expecting. So tony hawk looks half-ass, trauma center looks awesome!

So funny comparing a game like Trauma Center to Tony Hawk, lol.

lol, yeah, it's extrange to compare 2 games that are too different... also, please read my edit, don't get call of duty.

Arcadium said:
lol, yeah, it's extrange to compare 2 games that are too different... also, please read my edit, don't get call of duty.

I live for Call of Duty, its such a great game. Serves Medal of Honor to the max. I'm addicted to CoD2 at my friends house, and CoD3 can only be better. And I don't even know if I'm going to be picking up MP3, never really played a Metriod except this super fun one for the GBA. But I did relize I am mainly a FPS player, and I love a good ol' Zombie Horror Suvival game, which we can all guess what that is. =]
Why do you not like Call of Duty?! Tell me!

Lol, I just looked at your avy.. and I noticed you didnt mention Battalion Wars 2
Wich looks like a good game it would be either that or Splinter Cell: Double Agent as A third game.

i think ime gonna get excite truck for sure.. i dont EXTREMELY like racing games but this game looks amazing lol..
Zelda, wii play (maybe), redsteel(maybe),wario ware(for multi player)

Mecko said:
Lol, I just looked at your avy.. and I noticed you didnt mention Battalion Wars 2
Wich looks like a good game it would be either that or Splinter Cell: Double Agent as A third game.

yah i was just saying games at launch i was getting =] but im super pyched for BWii, news on it has been dry, but hey, if their working on it then good! ONLINE BWIASJGIOSJAGIOSJG aeheyeyye!

Back