Wii skins

wii.jpg

P1010008.jpg

wii2.jpg

Sorry about the Blurry images. That was the last dying days of my old camera (something was jacked with the image sensor)

Next time I'm home from School I'll take some clear ones, with my new game collection (traded in Red Steel and U.A. And got SPM and MP8)

And yeah, for some reason my Wavebird receiver and GC memory card were just chillin' there

that looks effing sweet!!! :worship:

and w/ ur camera, something was prolly wrong w/ the auto focus, cause the tv is in focus, u just gotta take the picture from a dif. angle. but what's done is done.

Case mods invalidate your warranty, whereas skins do not.

That checkerboard skin makes me nauseous, but I think it looks pretty good. Was installation a huge pain? Easy to get a smooth application?

id rather put a mod case...im not sure what im going to do with my wii yet...

and i think id rather have a skin then stickers...stickers my leave marks and might look sloppy

im thinking about putting a new skin on my wii and its a picture of wario with his gold.

since im on my wii browser,
go to google enter "behind wario world"

I have a skin on mine.
Black with outlined neon blue flames.
It's good stuff, relativly easy to put on (Except it sticks to anything it touches so watch out...)
I suspect its easy to take off except i'll but it would rip and completely take off all the sticky stuff.
But all in all, it looks good and I like it so eh, what the heck?

XD
wow...you must really love Wario man.

Back