omfg_KillSnake

Killer of Snake!
Aug 18, 2006
Toronto BABY!!! Canada =P

Attachments

• nintendo_wii_open_front_fla.jpg
    nintendo_wii_open_front_fla.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 571
Guys, get your glasses on :p can you see the button in the inset? That would be covered by the flap? It says "SYNC" must have something to do with registering your controller with it, though what's IN the flap I dont know, perhaps you have to move each controller near it then press the sync button?

this pic is old but you cant see what is inside because it is pure black. however im pretty sure it is the 2 USB slots and SD card slot

1%20modded.JPG

I've highlighted the sync button and the SD card slot. I think the USB bits are near the back (it would make sense, since theoretically the mass storage device wouldn't usually be put on the front.

Do u think thats the SD slot? its looks a bit big?, even that small area which uve highleted around. i think thats still too big.

m7ticalm said:
Do u think thats the SD slot? its looks a bit big?, even that small area which uve highleted around. i think thats still too big.
Bearing in mind that the Wii will be the size of 3 stacked DVD cases, I think the image just gives a bigger portrayal than what it's really like.

yes that is the SD card slot and sync button, usb ports are on the back top, any the system is VERY small, the huge disc sticking out is a regular 12 cm disc, 4.72 inches, this system all together is only going to be around 6-7 inches tall when you compare the disc size to Wii size and due picture measurements. I think it will be basically a little bigger than a computer optical drive if these are the final cases.

Back