Wii sold 4 million?

mr_resi said:
Heres somthing we can all agree on, the PS3 sucks. ( were i live its the only next gen consle in stalk)
God does anyone know a way to virtually seriously injure someone over the internet if you know pm me grrrr

Ganton said:
i got a nintendo insider email anouncing it a while ago
They haven't even made that many Wii systems let alone sell them !!!

Blackjack said:
are you serious?
Do you really believe anything you see/hear?

No one really knows, but id say between 4-6 million

gamergauge.net

seems like a more accurate site if you ask me.

They usually have accurate data.
That sites been around for a while.
So don't act like you're so sure of it not being true.
ya n00b.

I don't know how many have been sold so far, but it's definitely not 10 million. Last I heard nintendo's goal was 6 million by the end of march. So 4 million, as of today, is very likely.

^you would have if you watched WiiChat Podcast.

Yeah we knew this about 2 weeks ago.
This is a great thing but I think it will take a couple of months before we finally see Wii's in every store (my friend keeps asking me when I think he can get a Wii from EB games and I keep telling him not until the late March/Early April)

But I think by 2008 there will be more Wii's in the world than 360's and hopefully 2/3 Wii's for every PS3.

Sam_Harris said:
God does anyone know a way to virtually seriously injure someone over the internet if you know pm me grrrr

The "Punch someone in the face over the internet" key hasn't been implemented yet. I know, it sucks. :(

Bryan_ said:
The "Punch someone in the face over the internet" key hasn't been implemented yet. I know, it sucks. :(

pwnnoobxl6.png

My shooty photoshop says different !!

To be fair to the PS3 it hasnt been released in europe yet while the other two rival systems have so its not a fair comparison. Even then those figures will only truly mean something in a 2+ years time.

The figures are encouraging for Nintendo, they just need to make sure that they get enough games on the Wii to keep that momentum going :cornut:

its nice to know that you own something that attracts a HUGE part of the gaming industry, and damn lucky to have one. I am grateful that I can relax from work and sit back and flip the wii on :)

Back