wii speak?

wildtippy

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2009
Can anyone tell me if you can use wii speak to talk with friends on MOH world at war during online play or if there is any other type of mic setup like xbox has? thanks

Thanks for your retarded answer, I am not a gay gamer and computer geek like your azz is you mfer! guess you only play w/ yourself and not w/ others!!!!!

pm from wildtippy said:
you are a dumb son of a *****! I hope you read the reply I left on that thread.If i could knock some sense into you through the cpu I would do it. But remember that you are a load that your mom should of swallowed and not given birth to.

you kids these days are pretty stupid, aren't you?

can anyone else tell me where i could find MoH:WaW? i can't find it at any store. would ebay be my best bet?

Can anyone tell me if you can use wii speak to talk with friends on MOH world at war during online play or if there is any other type of mic setup like xbox has? thanks

can anyone tell me were to get moh: waw lol

but no seriouly get off of wiichat

many people don't realize how public the internet really is. esp. when it comes to young kids on facebook

many people don't realize how public the internet really is. esp. when it comes to young kids on facebook

hahaha i know. you would not guess how many invites from random people i get asking to join their mob or some crap like that. seriously does anyone have a life?
and wow this thread isnt off topic at allll :yesnod:

Back