Wii Speak

Chewbaxter

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2009
Wigan, NW England
Wii Online Code
4043-7076-9619-7162
Howdy everyone - I have "Wii Speak" - but so far, don't know anyone who's got it, so I've not chatted with it yet!

If you'd care to add me and have a chat that'd be great... just so you know, I'm Neil - 37 years old from NW England. Married. Job - Psychiatric Nurse... I love to have a laugh and an just looking to chat with ANYONE who erm... well, also likes a chat!

Let me know - my code is: 4043 7076 9619 7162

I'm also on "Animal Crossing" too -

Name: Neil.

Town Name: Cairntown.

Friend code: 1763-3036-6695

Hope to hear from you. :)

Neil.

Howdy everyone - I have "Wii Speak" - but so far, don't know anyone who's got it, so I've not chatted with it yet!

If you'd care to add me and have a chat that'd be great... just so you know, I'm Neil - 37 years old from NW England. Married. Job - Psychiatric Nurse... I love to have a laugh and an just looking to chat with ANYONE who erm... well, also likes a chat!

Let me know - my code is: 4043 7076 9619 7162

I'm also on "Animal Crossing" too -

Name: Neil.

Town Name: Cairntown.

Friend code: 1763-3036-6695

Hope to hear from you. :)

Neil.

i has wiispeak, but i dont think you'll be interested in talking to a 15 yr old. XD

I have Wii speak and I have never talked to anyone on it other than on animal crossing either and would like to chat I'm 23 my name is Luis i live in maryland in the US what is the time zone difference from here to where you live at I live in eastern standerd time i think the time zone difference is that you are six hours ahead of me so right now where I live at its after 10 pm so where you live at its probably 4 am so unless you hardly ever sleep we could only talk around 5 pm or so your time. my console number is 7991-2756-5649-9109

Cool! I'd be happy to look at chatting with anyone at different times and from different parts of the www - times I am online vary so much depending on when I'm working etc.

Yep - I'll add your friend code later Luis - feel free to do same - no doubt at some point we'll catch up and say hello at least.

:)

Anyone else?

Great stuff - Added you Luis and have sent a message - typing this here also because it's far easier (I can use the keyboard quicker than the Wii controller lol) - will look out for when you're online - thanks again.

Anyone else want to add?

Neil.

Excellent stuff! :) Chatted yesterday using the Wiispeak with a U.S. guy and his family - technology is great isn't it? :)

Anyone else want to chat - please let me know, would love to.

Neil.

Back