Wii Sport game doesn't work anymore

baydad

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
We have played the Wii sport game for a few days.

But now, in Tennis, I could could serve. I push the A button and the ball goes up, but I could not swing the racktet.

I also could not play the bowling game. It tells "Swing your arm while holding B....".

Don't know what problem this is. We have two controllers.

It could not be out of sync because I can do all other things with the game.

And we have played the games for a few days. So we did play it right.

the only time that happens to me is in wii bowling

i find that i have to stand to the left of the tele for some reason lol

check the batteries in your remote, check that the receiver is correctly conntected and position in the center of the screen, and that your wii remote is within the sensor range/area.

It look like it is a broken controller. I managed to switch to another controller
and it works.

baydad said:
We have played the Wii sport game for a few days.

But now, in Tennis, I could could serve. I push the A button and the ball goes up, but I could not swing the racktet.

I also could not play the bowling game. It tells "Swing your arm while holding B....".

Don't know what problem this is. We have two controllers.

Hi baydad,

I had this same problem yesterday. I called the tech support and they told me that the sensor part in the remote might have jammed. So they asked me to keep the remote face down (buttons down) on one palm and hit hard on the back with your other palm. This will fix the jaming sensor part and to quote him he said "its all physics"... I did what he said and its working now.

Hope that helps.

you do realise in order to move the racket you must move the remote. And in ordr to swing your arm, you have to swing your arm.

maduser74:
Thanks for the info. I will give a try to see if I can fix the controller.
It looks like something wrong with the sensors.

I am glad I have two controllers.

baydad said:
maduser74:
Thanks for the info. I will give a try to see if I can fix the controller.
It looks like something wrong with the sensors.

I am glad I have two controllers.

Accelerometers in the Wiimote detect movement.

The sensor bar is only used for pointing. So I'm assuming you meant the prior :)

Back